215 King Street Honolulu HI 96817
- Unit Number: 1709
Mask REQUIRED … ….please.
Covid virus restriction will require limited guest(s) viewing.
Honolulu Harbor and the Pacific Ocean are multi-million dollar views @ just half the price but best of all, a maintenance fee that is not crippling. Bunch of guest parking available too. Just register with security.
Downtown is a couple of blocks away… China town, Ross’, Walmart, banks, professional offices; and the Big Boxes (Costco, Home Depot, Lowes, Best Buy) and State Driver’s Licensing are about a mile away.
View on map / Neighborhood
- County: Oahu
- Neighborhood: DILLINGHAM
- Zoning: 33 – BMX-3 Community Business M
- Elementary School: Kaiulani
- Middle Or Junior School: Central
- High School: Mckinley
- Property Condition: Above Average
- Building Name: 215 North King St
- SQFT Roofed Living: 686
- Construction Materials: Concrete
- Parcel Number: 1-1-5-008-001-0172
- Amenities: Meeting Room,Private Yard,Resident Manager,Security Guard,Wall/Fence
- Architectural Style: High-Rise 7+ Stories
- Elevators Number Of: 3
- Flooring: W/W Carpet
- View: Ocean,Sunset
- Inclusions: AC Window Unit,Dryer,Range/Oven,Refrigerator,Smoke Detector,Washer
- Unit Features: Odd# Unit,Single Level,Yard
- Security Features: Card,Security Patrol,Video
- Condo Parking Unit: none
- Parking Features: Covered – 1,Unassigned
- Parking Total: 1
- Property Frontage: Ocean,Other
- Floor Number: 17
- Stories Type: 21+
- Tax Assessed Value Improvements: $ 423,400
- Tax Assessed Value Land: $ 55,100
- Tax Amount: $ 112
- Tax Assessed Value: $ 478,500
- Tax Year: 2020
- Association Fee Total: 410
- Association Fee Includes: Sewer,Water
- Association Fee 2 Includes: Maintenance
- Land Tenure: FS – Fee Simple
The information on this website is deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
This style property is located in Honolulu is currently Condo/Townhouse and has been listed on Oahu Realty Pro. This property is listed at $ 510,000. It has 2 bedrooms, 1 bathrooms, and is 733 sq ft. The property was built in 2005 year.